Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To the happy couple...

That's right, David finally found his match! The left sock to go with the right... the peanut-butter to his jelly... the ice cream for his cake... okay, okay- the analogies are getting a little bit cheesy- even for me. I blame my computer- it's been on the fritz lately and won't let me save any new pictures on it. See I was going to put this black and white picture of this cute little boy proposing to this cute little girl (c'mon it's Valentine's Day! It was adorable! And so fitting!) but since my computer wouldn't let me save it I had to use something I (oddly enough) already had. What did I find? A picture of heart socks. Clearly the matching analogies were bound to get out of hand....

Really though- I couldn't be happier for David and Rebekah, and in leiu of my Valentine's Day singleness, this post is to them! ;)

David-
You are my oldest, dearest college friend, and oh boy have we been through it all! I am so grateful for the memories we've made, for all you've taught me, and for all the times you've been there for me- after all this time you truly are like a brother. What a blessing it is to me to have seen your patience over the last four years as you waited for His timing... I'm so glad you've found the one He's been preparing for you!
Rebekah-
I'm so thankful I'm friends with David, otherwise I might have never become friends with you! You have such a heart for the Lord and I know He is preparing you to be a godly wife. It has been so incredible watching David wait for you before he ever even knew you, and watching the Lord faithfully bringing the two of you together!
To you both-
You are blessings in my life and I know your marriage is going to be one that glorifies God in amazing ways. I can't wait to see all He will do through you as husband and wife! I love ya'll! CONGRATULATIONS!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jeh said...

i'm so glad you are blogging. i'm so glad to be getting to know you. you are awesome!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger PupSquadFoster said...

I read your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home