Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mmmm Mmmm good!

That's the feeling I get when I leave the wonderful community within Grace Campus Ministries. Fellowship is so rich there, especially at our leadership meetings, and it is SO encouraging to share what Father is doing and see excitement and sincere interest! There's no way I can be with them and not leave with a smile on my face!

I am so excited about this Tuesday night-- it is the first night of our small group this semester. I'm leading a group at the Peak House with two incredible girls: Cassie Gorman and Sally Ware. I am so blessed to be leading with these girls! They have such a heart for Father and He just shines through them in an amazing way! I am always so refreshed by their spirit and contagious enthusiasm... I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this semester!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ericka! I miss you! I wish me and you could go back to Oregon and hang out with Cody, John, Phil, and all the other Park Rats!!! Because, I miss everybody and all the simplicity about that culture and lifestyle! Ok, I just thought I'd leave you a surprise comment! Much Love to you Ericka Suzanne Bennett...

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger bethany said...

i like those girls too :)
glad to find your blog as well. i know the Lord is going to smile all over y'alls small group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home